Monday, August 20, 2007

Beate's Weekend Challenge #15


This is my first attempt at Beate's Weekend sketch Challenge. I found her blog while surfing through the stamping blogs.
To make this card I used: MME Wild Asparagus "Fall" stripe and Paisley paper (2005), light blue and cream card stock , Hero Arts "X" clear set, Color Box Chalk Ink "dark Brown, Versa Fine "Onyx Black", ribbon, and brads.
I stamped the image on cream card stock and then painted it in with watercolors. All of the edges are inked with dark brown ink. I stitched around the stamped image several times to draw attention to it and make it "POP". The brown and blue card stocks are the reverse side of the patterned paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I really like your card. The color combo, the paper and the embellishments. Thanks so much for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Theresa said...

Fabulous card!!! What a fun sketch that you turned into a real beauty!

Clare said...

Great card, love those colours together.