Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Challenge



Friday the 13Th .....ooh...... OK- so I'm not superstitious.....



I took a piece of K &Company paper down to the Stamping Pad to challenge who ever was there to a quick card challenge. Shirlee had just arrived and quickly jumped on the chance to "kick it up a notch".


My card- UR Incredible is the second one pictured. I used: Die Cuts with a View Paper- Flora #3& Rust. Hero Arts Clear Monogram sets, Color Box Dark Brown Chalk ink, May Arts ribbon.


Shirlee's card- Quirky is the first one pictured. She used Memory Box Meadow, Die Cuts with View Flora 3, & Rust. Hero Arts Clear Q set, Black ink, May Arts ribbon.


I left the rest of the insperation Paper down at Salla's, so if you want to join in, go down and grab a piece! Send a link to your card or have Salla scan your card to post!

No comments: