Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Feathered Friend



Hi all! As you can tell, I have found a way to post pictures.... Thanks to Salla and the good old scanner.
My camera is still on the fritz ( my husband refuses to believe the camera is a lost cause)- I'm sure you all know what I mean-you know- when the man of your dreams thinks he can fix everything. Most times he can- but when it comes to electronics and water, I know it is a lost cause.
I finally got to play this afternoon, and this is what I came up with. I rummaged around in my scrap bags and decided on the piece of blue patterned paper ( maybe 7 Gypsies, basic grey....?) After that it was fairly easy- the ideas came fast. I decided that I would make a card pack for market.
Items used:Color Mates: Terrific Teal Paper Accents: Celery, Stampendous Clear Stamp Set: Feathered Flourish, Hero Arts: Clear T set, Water Color Pencils, Gel Pen, May Arts Ribbon

No comments: