Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm back!!!


Can you say busy? Thats what I've been the last month plus some. Have to tell everyone sorry but life sometimes takes over and what's a girl to do?
Since I last posted, I have opened a small shop/space for my craft wares at The Marketplace in St. Leonard, MD. Its a Antique/Collectibles store that was happy to have something a little different in it. Hopefully, my creative pieces will be a hit with their audience.
I also am still teaching classes at Scrappin by the Bay in Prince Fredrick Md. I have stamp classes on the second and fourth Tuesday , Christmas card classes on the second Friday, and a Scrapbook class on the fourth Friday of each month. We have a wonderful group of gals that are regulars, so if you are in the area, come on in and join us.
Along with the above mentioned things, I am still selling on Etsy.com My store name is CCustomCreations. Stop by and see what's new!

No comments: