Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Mini Cards




Like I said yesterday- I am on a mini card kick! I spent the day in my craft room making mini cards. They are so cute and easy to make!


I started this set my waking up in the middle of the night thinking about a piece of paper - actually 3 - that I have had for years. It was one of those I got in a stack when I first started stamping. This paper reminds me of a blue linoleum floor from the '70's - you know what I'm talking about.... well you all know me- I can't throw anything away- so I've been holding on to this paper for forever! So of course inspiration hits me in the middle of the night- when else does inspiration hit? I figure that if I cut this 12x12 down to 2x2's, some of the linoleum look would be lost- well duh....Why did it take me so long?
I stamped 2 Lockhardt swirls and punched two flowers, inked a little and ta-da- mini cards! Hope you enjoy and that inspiration finds you at a more convenient time!

No comments: