Monday, March 17, 2008

Mini Note Cards




Wow- there just isn't enough time in the day.... I 'm sorry that it has been awhile since my last post- I've had so much on my plate- and none of it is finished yet! I think everybody feels this way now a days.


Since my last post, I have taught a few classes- thanks ladies- I always have fun- (especially when we laugh at our families expense), done samples for 2 classes, pulled weeds, and a whole bunch of other household chores. My plans for this week are to stamp, stamp ,stamp- but we all know that even the best laid plans go astray!


I'm on a mini card kick- 3 x 3 cards for gifts, to leave on your co-workers desk, or to place in lunch boxes. This set is done with a Autumn leaves swirl stamp and with a Paper Trey borders set! I finally got to use my new set- and I love them. I still haven't broken out the polka dot set- but like I said- this week is a stamping week.
That's all for now- hopefully I will post a few more things before the week is up!

No comments: