Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Ruff Day"

I haven't gotten to stamp in a few days- insert sad face- and I desperately need to be creative, I hope that I can steal away today and get some rubber time!
I made this card on Wednesday to send to my SIL who had surgery this week. The puppy is from Cornish Heritage Farms- it was on their sale page- and we all know that you can not pass up stamps when they are on sale! Flourish stamp is Hero Arts, and Sentiment is by The Cats Pajamas. I used Versafine Onyx Black on the image and sentiment. The flourish is stamped in Color Box Chalk Olive Pastel. The patterned paper is by Deja View- Dots and Squares 2005. I used water color pencils to color the Puppy. Ribbon is from Walmart.

Well- I'm off to go clean the fridge, get rid of used oil, and many other things on the to do list..... Moving stinks!

3 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, cute card!! Love that doggy stamp :)

Ashley said...

SO Very Cute!!! I love your coloring and the layout! WAY TO GO! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

So very sweet i love this card!