Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mona Lisa



Good Morning! I finally finished my Friday Challenge for Shirlee! I showed up at The Stamping Pad for last Friday's Make and Take with a paper challenge for Shirlee. We have a thing going..... we switch every other week with challenging each other. I came bearing Paper- 2 card stocks- Dark Brown and Burgundy, 1 patterned paper by Crafty Secrets, and 2 scraps!

I knew that it had to be a formal card- because of the patterned paper... so it sat for a few days on my table. I finally pulled out Mona for one last stamping session before I put her up for sale. After that, it sat there for another day until I saw layout #24 on The Card Positioning Systems blog www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com . Then I knew what I had to do. I got the card almost done but it needed something else.... and what to do with the brown card stock? I finally stamped the brown with my linen texture stamp and finished it off with brads.

Mona seems to be smiling at me saying "well done" !

3 comments:

Create It Simply said...

Definately one to be proud of!! You did an awesome job. TFS! Hope to see you at CPS again soon ;)

. said...

great card! Christine

mum-on-the-run said...

Stunning card, I love it!!