Saturday, August 4, 2007

Full House

Hi all- it's Saturday morning and I have a full house again! We picked my oldest son up from camp yesterday.... I haven't ventured into his suitcase yet...I'm afraid, very afraid..... he has been at a wilderness camp in California. They washed their clothes by hand in a tub of water- enough said. It is good having him back.

On a creative note- I received a shipment of Moon Glow product and have listed it in my eBay store, CCustomCreations. If you have never seen this product, take a look- it is wonderful.

I went to The Stamping Pad yesterday for make and take- fun card- and left a challenge for Shirlee and Salla- I brought mine home but have not had time to stamp.... hopefully I will get into the studio today. I am in need of some rubber therapy! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: