Wednesday, August 15, 2007

CPS #26 Challenge Card


This is my take on the CPS #26 http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
I started by stamping a piece of cream linen card stock with the fern from my Hero Arts Clear set "F". Then I picked out the doodles from the Hero Arts Clear set "K". The fern was stamped once in Colorbox Fluid Chalk "Lime Pastel" and then over stamped in"Olive Pastel" to give dimension. The doodles where then stamped randomly in Colorbox Fluid Chalk "Yellow Ochre".
The Dragon Flies are from Inkadinkado's Sketches series. I stamped them in Versafine "Onyx Black". I used watercolor pencils and a paint brush to color and shade them. I added Crystal Stickles on their wings to give them some "bling".
The dragon flies are matted on 2 pieces of scrap paper that I sprayed with Moon Glow's Glitz spritz. I embellished the card with metallic string and a brad.

No comments: