Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Business Cards for Heartfelt Greetings Blog


Amy over at Heartfelt Greetings http://heartfeltgreetings.blogspot.com/ has issued a challenge for hand stamped Business cards. I took my basic layout and added stamping and fiber.
I thought about what makes our hand stamped greeting cards stand out from store bought ones, and came up with the stamping, layering and dimension. So I layered my cards, added some fiber, hand stamped an image, and added a little bling. I have to say, that they do look more dressed up then my usual cards! mmmm..... Amy might be on to something here.

2 comments:

Amy said...

They look great Cindy! Perfectly simple and elegant. Just what I wanted to see. Make sure you stop by the blog again later this weekend to see who won! Thanks for playing!

Amy

Anonymous said...

these are great! your stuff is getting really good! we need to figure out how to get a counter on this thing!
salla