Sunday, July 29, 2007

Productive Day

I spent a few hours down in "my studio" making cards. I have to say it was a very productive day. I finished up a pack of Thank You cards, made a Birthday card, and a Get well card.

The Thank Cards are made with pale blue card stock, the patterned paper is "Denim Swirl" by Chatter Box. The sentiment is by A Stamp in hand. Black sheer ribbon by May Arts.




The Birthday card is made with Cream colored Linen paper, and scraps of blue paper from my scrap bag. I used my corner rounder to make the scalloped edge on the patterned paper. The bird is from Stampendous "Feathered Flourish" clear set, sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I water colored the bird and added a swirl paperclip and scraps of ribbon.
The get well card is done on brown card stock with scraps of blue papers from my scrap bags. The dog and bones back round stamp are from Post Script Studios. ( I picked them up at a stamp convention this year). The sentiment I just recently purchased and is by The Cats Pajamas. I added the antique brass brads for embellishments.
Guess I have gotten away from the pink and green color combo and have moved onto shades of blue!
I have grand plans to finish up going through my stamp drawers.... wish me luck.... I will let you know once I have listed more items on ebay! I am also looking forward to an order from Inkadinkado . Their new images are beautiful, Check in to see when it arrives. Happy Stamping


No comments: