Saturday, July 28, 2007

Clearing out my Stamp Collection





Hi all- I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted last- oops- and sorry. Things have been hectic this week.


Well, I have started going through my stamp drawers ( those of you who know me, know what a chore that is) and am slowly deciding which stamps I am willing to part with. This is not an easy task. :( But if I want to get more stamps, I have to part with a few -actually quite a few.


I have started listing them on my eBay store: www.stores.ebay.com/ccustomcreations-boutique If you are a local stamper- on island time- I can hand deliver them to you to save on shipping. just post a question on eBay and I will figure it out with you. Check back often- so far I have only gone through my unmounted stamps.... which means there are more goodies to come ( some of them have never been used)

Happy stamping!

No comments: