Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Monday Morning


I have been creating all week end- Having my own space downstairs is GREAT! I can go down, work a little and then take care of household stuff when it needs to be done. My productivity has gone way up! Now I just need to figure out what is up with my computer so that I can show off my creations.


This weekend I played a game with my self- Pull out a scrap piece of paper, find a stamp, and CREATE!
I really like this little guy- I found him at the stamp convention this year and had not used him. I also got the back round bones stamp to go with him. So out they came! I dug and dug for some type of dog saying- but no- even with my large collection of stamps, I do not have a "Ruff" or anything else that would go with this fellow. The "Hi" came from my Hero Arts Monogram set- I have used stamps from almost every letter- it was money well spent to get the entire alphabet! After stamping and adhering, it still needed something- so out came the sewing machine for some outline stitching. I think it really did the trick.
Well, I have tried to upload a few more cards, but it looks as if the computer gods do not like me this morning and it just isn't going to happen. I will try again this afternoon - until then, Happy Stamping .

No comments: