Sunday, June 24, 2007

Enjoy


I actually got to go downtown to The Stamping Pad on Friday for Salla's Make and Take (Check out her blog link at the bottom of the page-For the Love of Rubbah). I loved the card- and seeing all of the different ways that her customers change things up to make it uniquely theirs.
While I was down there, I got to play a little.... I figured I would try out a new set of stamps I got from Hampton Arts- one of their Studio G Clear Stamp sets. I like them because you get a variety for very little money- and those of you who know me can hear me say-" I'm El- cheap-o" - and those of you who don't know me - I have another confession- I'm Cheap! :) there I have said it and the whole world knows I'm the biggest bargain hunter and thrift store junkie there is!
This was a super fast card- looking at it now- it could use some paper piercing and a little ink around the edges.... but I'm my own worst critique.
Items used: Card stock- Paper Accent's "Celery", Color Mate's " Deep Ocean Blue", Magenta's "Morning Blue". Hampton Arts "Studio G Clear Stamp". Ancient Page "Prussian Blue". May Arts Ribbon, Stickles, and jewel.

No comments: