Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Love

So, I'm still on a creative kick... and using things I have. This accordion picture frame is something I made using my Accucut Machine and some Designer card stock from my stash ( which by the way isn't growing, but I don't seem to be putting a dent in....)

I covered the Heavy weight chipboard die cuts with card stock, ink the edges, and then pulled out my flourish stamps form Autumn Leaves. I have had this set for a year or so and it is still my go to set for flourishes! After a little digging, I came up with 2 chipboard pieces from a set I bought at Micheal's a couple of years ago ( you know- one of those things you just have to have because you have a 40% off coupon?) I covered the chipboard with card stock, inked the edges, and stamped flourishes on them. I punched 2 scalloped ovals, and stamped family and love on them, inked the edges and adhered them. Then the "aha" light came on- I had just purchased a Martha Stewart butterfly punch- what a perfect embellishment for the frames.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your stuff is so cute!