Thursday, April 30, 2009

Beach Cruiser

When I lived in Japan my husband purchase me a bright red cruiser bike- complete with the fat tires and wire basket. Loved that bike, no gears to mess up, a little bell to let people know you where coming, just the basics. We got rid of it this year- one too many global and cross country moves. This stamp reminded me of my favorite bike, so I just had to have it.

In honor of my cruisers memory, I made my card sweet and simple also. I stamped the image once in Chestnut Roan. Colored the top bike with blue and then over stamped the first image. Inked the edges, double matted and attached a simple twill ribbon and button. Hope it brings back memories of a simpler time. Have a great day.

1 comment:

thestampingpad said...

goob! i did a blog swap. you send your blog to 5 people... yadayada. it was fun! and someone has a few cupcake stamps! love the bicycle stamp by the way!