Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Be Happy

Ha- I killed two birds with 1 stone!
As some of you know, I purchased the Accucut machine from Scrapp'n by the Bay when they closed last year.... since then, I have been selling some of the dies I knew I wouldn't use and purchasing new ones. Now that I have these new a fabulous dies, I have been trying to use more of them in my card making. 1 Bird.....
I know the rest of you know about my obsession with never throwing out a scrap of paper....so I used my scraps and new dies to make this card! 2 birds....

You could almost say 3 birds, if you want to count the sewing on the card ( my Mom is rolling over in her grave because I'm using my Singer on paper= sorry Mom). ooh, make that 4 birds, I used a dollar stamp from Micheal's that I just had to have....

Woohoo- do the happy dance, I was creative, productive, and thrifty.
Now- like the card says: "Be Happy"

No comments: