Tuesday, March 4, 2008

About a Boy

I must be on a boy kick- it couldn't have anything to do with the testestrone level at my house.....3 males and 1 lonely female. There is no wonder why I hide in my craft room.

I have been holding onto this Kaiser Kraft mini journal for about a year now- and it fell off a shelf and landed on my toes yesterday. Must of been the scrapping gods telling me it was time to do something with it! So I pulled out my bag of blue scraps and went to work.

I decided that I would leave every other page blank so that who ever receives this album has a place to put a picture next to each saying. The entire book was done with scraps ( another good way to use up those pieces you have left from other projects). I used twill ribbon, buttons, and colored staples to embellish the album.

This mini album, along with other handcrafted items are for sale at Etsy.com in my shop called ccustomcreations.


2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

This boy journal is SO lovely! I have one of these blanks too, and I need to pull it out and use it.

jenstamps said...

This is such a cool project!!!! I have a little nephew on the way (June 14th) and I have baby boy on the brain.