Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thank you


I have been looking through all of my old paper- and have vowed not to by another piece of patterned paper until my stash is cut in half. This means that I will not be able to buy new paper until the year 2012..... any guess on how long the resolution will last?
My mother-in-law had requested some thank you notes- this is one of them. I really like this saying from Stampin Up. You can either use as a front of the card saying or break it up for the outside and inside.
I punched the heart out of some MME paper and matted it on a rust colored scrap. I even dug into my stash of Prima flowers to embellish this card. If I keep up at this rate, I might not have anything in my stash- NOT!!!! I have so much stuff it is overwhelming at times. The good news is that I can always find just the right thing to use!
Happy New Years

No comments: