Monday, August 13, 2007

Monkey Love

Can you say Crazy weekend? That's what it felt like at my house! I don't even know where the weekend went..... Not that it's a bad thing- it just went fast!

First the good news- Our house SOLD!!!! What a relief- now we can all move to Maryland together! The only bad news is that I have to leave all of my friends here in Oak Harbor Wa. Just one of the draw backs of being a Navy wife. I am so glad Salla talked me into doing this blog- at least this way I can still share with all of the Stampers here on the Island.

I didn't get much stamping done this weekend- I finished the card challenge for Friday, it didn't turn out like I had hoped- in fact, I am embarrassed to post it.... I am going to play with it some more and maybe, just maybe I will post it. The Monkey Love card is one that I stamped last week- hopefully I will hit the studio for some stamping today!

No comments: