Monday, July 2, 2007

Queen for the Day


Well- I finally found the time to play with my Hero Arts large Monogram sets. Now that I have all 26 of them, I can't choose which one to work with. :) It took me about 45 minutes to choose the crown from the "Q" set, and than 2 seconds for the saying to put with it.....The color choices weren't hard at all (until I realized that I have been doing a lot of cards in pink lately- which is not like me at all). The rest of the card I followed a layout from the "Stamp It!" magazine that I have been wanting to try for a while. The card on pg 8- is square but I made this one standard card size. My version is OK- but I think the square on works better, or maybe I like it better because of the amount of eyelets on the side..... if you have the magazine, take a look and let me know!
Paper Accents:Pink Cardstock, Memories Complete: Raspberry Posie, Chaatterbox: Ribbon Stripe, Mulberry paper, Hero Arts: Clear Monograms Q set, Stickles, eyelets, May Arts Ribbon
Well I'm off to run errands, and hope that the Postman and UPS guy show up soon- I am waiting for orders from Crafty Secrets (Clear Art Stamps), Hampton Art Stamps, Moon Glow..... Lots of goodies for my eBay store!

No comments: