Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Make a Wish



Good evening all. I was stalking the blogs this morning and found a color challenge that I thought might be interesting. It was on Emily's blog-www.emilygiovanni.com

The challenge was to use Stampin'ups Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, and Certanly Celery. Since I do not have any Stampin'up paper, I went to The Stamping Pad and found the colors I needed ( Salla just got some paper in and you can't beat the price- run, don't walk because at these prices it won't last long) After I got home, I dug through my pattern papers and found a Wild Asparagus piece- "happy day" that matched the colors perfect.

The card is made with Celery cardstock. The Polka Dot paper is the Wild Asparagus piece, the Light Blue is stamped with light Cocoa. The darker blue strip of paper is the other side of the patterned paper- you got to love it when those paper companies give you 2 for the price of one! The stamps are from Michaels dollar bin. I stamped them in black, colored them in with Prisma colors and added a little stickles. I pierced the dark blue strip for texture and I pierced the scallop edge of the oval . I hope you like it!

No comments: