Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Altered Binocular Case

This was my latest garage sale find that I altered. It is a vintage binocular case( actually in decent shape). I cleaned the outside with soap and water, vacuumed the inside....

I did my "famous" dot painting- Jacquard acrylic paints and a stylus tip. I used the Oodles of Doodles book for the inspiration on design. After the paint dried, I super glued a few rhinestones on for some extra bling. To seal it, I use future floor wax, gives it a little shine and protects the paint.

I can't decide on whether I'm keeping it or putting up for sale at the Farmer's Market......I'll let you know later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool! i don't know where you find time for all these projects! the car below is beautiful as well!